The LogicMelon add-on for the WP Job Manager WordPress plugin allows you integrate jobs posted on the LogicMelon recruitment software to appear on your WordPress website.
What is included?
This is more of a service than a plugin you can install yourself, although it uses a plugin to provide the functionality. Below is what is included in this service to get your site accepting jobs from LogicMelon:
- Communication with the LogicMelon integrations team in order to create a specification for a build
- Installation and setup of the LogicMelon WP job Manager plugin to get your site ready to receive jobs
- Collaboration with the team at LogicMelon to assist them in building a feed to send jobs to your WordPress WP Job Manager install
- Testing of the feed sent by LogicMelon to check jobs are added correctly to your WordPress site
- 28 day after-care support for bug fixing
How much does it cost?
It is impossible for give a figure here as every feed build is unique. Each WordPress install of the WP Job Manager will be slightly different with different job categories, regions and meta data for each job.
Therefore once we have chatted with you about your current WordPress install and what data you want to accept for each job, we will be able to give you a personalised quote.
How do I get started?
Simply get in touch using our contact form and complete the requested details and we will get back to your within 24 hours with a price and how to proceed.